Public fundraising is ever more challenging, with increased competition among charities and reduced public trust in our work. Digital fundraising is the only method showing growth* – but so many Irish charities and campaigns struggle to use it.
Come to Digital FundCamp on 29th June and learn how progressive charities and campaigns can run successful, sustainable digital fundraising programmes.
When: Thursday 29th June, 9 am – 5 pm
Where: University of Notre Dame, 58 Merrion Square, Dublin
- Adrian O’Flynn – The Digital Fundraising Funnel: Trust first, fundraise second – an overview of current online fundraising best practice
- Joanne Warner, Care2 – Fundraising Through Campaigning – an online fundraising model that’s proven to work
- Eugene Flynn, 54 Degrees – Persuasion Design – How small changes can make big impacts on online donations
- Simon Scriver, ChangeFundraising.com – Integrating Your Online and Offline Fundraising
The day will include:
- Expert presentations from international and local specialists
- Peer knowledge exchange sessions
- Tasty lunch!
- Case studies
- Practical advice
- Networking drinks afterwards
Source: Network for Good’s Digital Giving Index: http://www.networkforgood.com/digitalgivingindex/