What is Irish Charity Lab?
Irish Charity Lab is a not for profit collective that works with Irish charities to:
- Build digital skills and innovation
- Increase knowledge-sharing on online technology and strategies
- Drive collaborative working on digital projects
Irish Charity Lab is an information hub, a skills academy, a research centre, and a collaboration platform. It is coordinated by Jean O’Brien, with the help of a diverse panel of experts from a mix of charity and commercial backgrounds.
Sign Up for Our Emails
What Can Irish Charity Lab Do For You?
We provide the following services:
- Online resources in our blog, including 5 Minute Guides to digital platforms, and Case Studies of real life web projects in Irish charities.
- A monthly email with hints and tips
- Training and knowledge sharing workshops
- An online discussion group
For more information or requests for services, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org