Real life case studies from Irish charities, walking you through a variety of digital projects, and their good and bad outcomes.
- A View from the Other Side: Sigwatch
- Event – Nov 8th: Inspiring Action Online Evening Event
- Campaign(s) of the Month: The Resist List
- Tue 14 Nov – Workshop: Planning Digital Campaigns, with Combined Media
- Online Resource of the Month – 45 Digital Tools for Creating Visual Digital Content
- The Wheel’s Charity Impact Awards
- Article of the Month: Adwords for Christmas – Alan Roche
- October 2017 Event: Adwords for Christmas
- Exercise: An Offline Exercise to Improve Social Media Content
- Article of the Month: Activists, not Parrots – by Contentious
- Article: Demographics are Garbage
- Article of the Month: Say No to Giant Cheque Photos
- The Most Useful Animated Gifs I’ve Ever Seen – from Dark Horse Analytics
- Last few discounted tickets for our Masterclass in Online Campaigning
- Why I love the ECF conference & mailing list
- Digital FundCamp 2017 – Open Space Sessions
- New Resource: Template for Crafting a Supporter Welcome Journey
- Glyn Thomas: I signed up for 100 different charity email lists and this is what happened..
- GalaBid & Digital FundCamp
- New event – September 2017 – Workshop for Non-Profits: Find Your Audience on Social Media & Beyond
Share a Case Study?
Would you like to share a case study from your charity? Share your learnings for the good of the sector, and highlight the work that you’re doing. Case studies can be displayed anonymously if you would prefer your charity not to be identified. Mail email@example.com for details.