Real life case studies from Irish charities, walking you through a variety of digital projects, and their good and bad outcomes.
- Digital FundCamp 2017 – Open Space Sessions
- New Resource: Template for Crafting a Supporter Welcome Journey
- Glyn Thomas: I signed up for 100 different charity email lists and this is what happened..
- GalaBid & Digital FundCamp
- New event – September 2017 – Workshop for Non-Profits: Find Your Audience on Social Media & Beyond
- New event – September 2017 – Ecampaigning Masterclass with Duane Raymond
- Article: Charities could lose a third of staff if they don’t get a grip on digital skills
- Article & Report: A manifesto for digital change from CharityComms
- The Charity Digital Toolkit – Online Resource of the Month
- Article: Why So Many Organisations Fail at Facebook
- Online Resource of the Month: Thirteen Pro Tips for Email Design from Mailchimp
- Booking now open for Digital FundCamp – 29 June 2017
- A Guide to Communicating in a Way that Changes Minds – from Equally Ours
- Online Resource of the Month: A quick guide to answering people on social media, from Social for the People
- The Alzheimer Society of Ireland’s ‘Dementia Care Begins at Home’ Campaign
- Campaign Gallery: Focus Ireland thank you letter and note from Allie to regular giver
- Welcome to the Irish Charity Lab Campaign Gallery
- Campaign Gallery: Oxfam tax rebate letter from January 2017
- Campaign Gallery: Irish Cancer Society thank you letter and slip
- Campaign Gallery: Concern emergency appeal letter for Nepal earthquake fund
Share a Case Study?
Would you like to share a case study from your charity? Share your learnings for the good of the sector, and highlight the work that you’re doing. Case studies can be displayed anonymously if you would prefer your charity not to be identified. Mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details.