Real life case studies from Irish charities, walking you through a variety of digital projects, and their good and bad outcomes.
- Article: Charities could lose a third of staff if they don’t get a grip on digital skills
- Article & Report: A manifesto for digital change from CharityComms
- The Charity Digital Toolkit – Online Resource of the Month
- Article: Why So Many Organisations Fail at Facebook
- Online Resource of the Month: Thirteen Pro Tips for Email Design from Mailchimp
- Booking now open for Digital FundCamp – 29 June 2017
- A Guide to Communicating in a Way that Changes Minds – from Equally Ours
- Online Resource of the Month: A quick guide to answering people on social media, from Social for the People
- The Alzheimer Society of Ireland’s ‘Dementia Care Begins at Home’ Campaign
- Campaign Gallery: Focus Ireland thank you letter and note from Allie to regular giver
- Welcome to the Irish Charity Lab Campaign Gallery
- Campaign Gallery: Oxfam tax rebate letter from January 2017
- Campaign Gallery: Irish Cancer Society thank you letter and slip
- Campaign Gallery: Concern emergency appeal letter for Nepal earthquake fund
- 3 x Spring 2017 Digital Skills Events Now Open for Booking
- Offer for charities – free Google Adwords help from Combined Media
- New 5 Minute Guide – on Finding the Best Photos Online
- Tech For Good Dublin Meetup: 15th March
- Article: 13 Rules to Help You Stop Making Bad Font Choices
- Spotting Opportunities with Automated Emails: Better World Books
Share a Case Study?
Would you like to share a case study from your charity? Share your learnings for the good of the sector, and highlight the work that you’re doing. Case studies can be displayed anonymously if you would prefer your charity not to be identified. Mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details.