Irish Charity Lab organises training workshops and knowledge exchange events for non-profits and causes. We provide a mix of expert presentations, problem solving sessions and peer discussions.
28 March – Intensive Google Ads Masterclass for Charities
This is a new venture for us – an intensive masterclass that will work with a small group (max 6 people) to give them direct help with their Adwords account. PPC expert Alan Roche will be there to help you get your account performing well, build your own confidence with the system, and put steps in place that will bring in a return from your Google Ads. Places are extremely limited!
3 April – Improving Your Non-Profit’s Emails
Email is still the #1 digital channel, but so many non-profits struggle with using it effectively. Learn best practice for emails – how often you should send them, what they should look like, and what they should say! Suitable for beginners, or those who have an email list but are unsure how to make it perform.
4 April – Recruiting New Supporters with Email
Learn from expert digital fundraiser Adrian O’Flynn & Jo Warner of digital campaigners Care2 about how you can use your email list to attract new supporters, and convert them to donors. Suitable for organisations that have been using email for a while, and want to see a better return on their email activity.
29 June – Digital Fundraising Camp with Irish Charity Lab & Care2
Come to our day-long digital fundraising camp and learn how to effectively fundraise online. Our local and international experts will share their knowledge on online fundraising best practice, integrating online and offline, fundraising through campaigning and more. There’ll also be short ‘Ignite’ presentations sharing case studies, and ‘Open Space’ peer knowledge exchange workshops. Limited early bird discounts available!
Get Notified of Events
- Join our mailing list to get notifications when events are open for booking, plus discount codes which are always nice.
Our Events Policy
- We are committed to providing affordable training so that it is accessible to as many charities as possible, and will seek sponsorship to subsidise events whenever possible.
- Our workshops are only open to charities, non-profit organisations, and campaigning and community groups. If you are a for-profit company and interested in attending one of our workshops, we can discuss sponsorship opportunities – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- All events generate resources, such as toolkits and guides, which will be sent to all attendees.
- Training will be evaluated after each session and continuously reviewed to ensure that we’re delivering the best value for money and use of time.
- Our events code of conduct.
- A note on our event pricing.