Irish Charity Lab organises training workshops and knowledge exchange events for non-profits and causes. We provide a mix of expert presentations, problem solving sessions and peer discussions.
29 June – Digital Fundraising Camp with Irish Charity Lab & Care2
Come to our day-long digital fundraising camp and learn how to effectively fundraise online. Our local and international experts will share their knowledge on online fundraising best practice, integrating online and offline, fundraising through campaigning and more. There’ll also be short ‘Ignite’ presentations sharing case studies, and ‘Open Space’ peer knowledge exchange workshops. Limited early bird discounts available!
11 September – Workshop for Non-Profits – How to Find Your Audience on Social Media and Beyond
Charities and campaigns know that there’s a huge progressive audience out there – but how do we find them and connect with them online?
Leading ecampaigner Duane Raymond will share his long experience of running impactful online campaigns, and will provide expert practical guidance on how you can find your audience on social media and beyond, and how to craft the messages that will inspire them to take action.
12 September – Masterclass in eCampaigning for Non-Profits – with Duane Raymond
Duane Raymond, one of Europe’s leading ecampaigners, will be running an online campaigning masterclass on Tuesday 12th September, to give progressive charities and campaigns an intense, comprehensive overview of ecampaigning; covering strategy, planning, implementation and continuous learning.
Limited early bird and small organisation discounts are available. Space is very restricted at this event so book early to avoid disappointment.
Get Notified of Events
- Join our mailing list to get notifications when events are open for booking, plus discount codes which are always nice.
Our Events Policy
- We are committed to providing affordable training so that it is accessible to as many charities as possible, and will seek sponsorship to subsidise events whenever possible.
- Our workshops are only open to charities, non-profit organisations, and campaigning and community groups. If you are a for-profit company and interested in attending one of our workshops, we can discuss sponsorship opportunities – please email email@example.com to discuss.
- Training will be evaluated after each session and continuously reviewed to ensure that we’re delivering the best value for money and use of time.
- Our events code of conduct.
- A note on our event pricing.