When: Tuesday 14th November, 09:45-13:00
Where: Carmelite Centre, Aungier St, Dublin 2
Cost: €35 – €45, depending on organisation size
Come to Digital Charity Lab’s practical workshop on campaign planning and learn how to plan campaigns that perform.
The session will cover;
- Campaign planning methods
- Building a campaign calendar
- How to write a killer campaign brief
- Working with low budgets
- Practical exercises
- Discussions & Q&A
Who is it suitable for?
- Progressive charities, non-profits and campaigns
- Campaigners, fundraisers and communicators
We are delighted to have Combined Media as sponsors of this event.
Combined Media are a digital agency, who have been working in the digital space since 1992. They work with a number of charities on their digital marketing campaigns and implement highly targeted digital marketing strategies.